According to art. 13, par. 1-2 of Regulation (EU) 2016/679 of the European Parliament and of the Council of April 27, 2016 on the protection of natural persons with regard to the processing of personal data and on the free movement of such data, and repealing Directive 95/46/EC (General Data Protection Regulation) (Official Journal of the European Union, L 119, p. 1) – hereinafter referred to as GDPR – we hereby inform you as follows:
I. Personal data controller
The controller of your personal data is Papiery Powlekane ‘PASACO’ Spółka z ograniczoną odpowiedzialnością with a registered office in Solec Kujawski address: Solec Kujawski, ul. Toruńska 63A, 85-050 Solec Kujawski, telephone no.: 52-387-55-05, e-mail: email@example.com, NIP no.: 5541013399, National Court Register (KRS) no.: 0000166348, Registry Court: District Court in Bydgoszcz, Commercial Division no. 13 of the National Court Register, share capital: PLN 2,000,000.00.
II. Purpose and basis for processing
The purpose of processing your personal data has been established. As the controller we will process your personal data:
1. in order to conclude a contract on the basis of your interest in our offer (pursuant to article 6(1b) of GDPR),
2. in order to perform and under a contract, if we have concluded it (pursuant to article 6(1b) of GDPR),
3. for archival (evidential) purposes in order to pursue our legitimate interest of safeguarding information in the event of a legal need to prove facts (pursuant to article 6(1f) of GDPR),
4. for the purposes of establishment, exercise or defence of claims in order to pursue our legitimate interest (pursuant to article 6(1f) of GDPR).
III. Right to object
You have the right to object at any time to processing of your personal data. We shall no longer process your data for the said purposes, unless we can demonstrate that as far as your data is concerned there are compelling legitimate grounds for the processing which override your interests, rights and freedoms or that your data is necessary for the establishment, exercise or defence of legal claims.
IV. Data retention period
1. Personal data resulting from contract conclusion shall be processed for a period necessary to perform the Contract and a period of time which allows to perform any claims resulting from the execution of the concluded contract and to fulfil the duties resulting from the obligation to retain documents for the purpose of clearance with tax authorities.
2. In the event that personal data is processed for the purpose of contract conclusion, but the contract is not concluded within 30 days from the date on which we submitted the offer to you, personal data connected with discussions regarding the contract shall be promptly deleted.
V. Recipients of data
Your personal data may be disclosed to: 1. a provider of services that allow the performance of the contract (in particular shipping companies, courier companies, entities rendering IT services, marketing services, legal and advisory service providers as well as their authorised employees; 2. auditors in the scope necessary to conduct an audit; 3. providers of services for the Controller in the scope necessary to render services.
VI. Rights of data subjects:
Under GDPR you have the right to:
1. access your personal data and obtain a copy of them,
2. rectify (correct) your personal data,
3. erase your personal data, restrict the processing of your personal data,
4. object to the processing of your personal data,
5. transfer personal data,
6. lodge a complaint with a supervisory board.
VII. Information about obligatory/voluntary provision of personal data
Provision of personal data shall be voluntary, but necessary for the conclusion and performance of the contract.
VIII. Automated decision-making
Your personal data are not automatically processed.